Complying the highest quality standards, our staff issues clear and reliable,
efficient and accurate diagnoses. Supported by state-of-the-art technology
always with a medical group, we offer you imaging studies for the timely
detection of injuries and illnesses like pneumonia, deep vein thrombosis
(DVT), tumors, colonic polyps, arteriovenous malformations, among others.
The most frequently performed procedures in this area are:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Stereotactic biopsy on prone table.
- Virtual colonoscopy.
- Color Doppler ultrasound.
- Computed tomography scan of the chest.
- Image of the cerebellopontine angle.
- Head and neck by tomography.
- Digital mammography.
- Digital x-rays.
- Dual Computed Tomography (TCD).
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET-CT).
- 3D and 4D Ultrasound.
- Prenatal diagnosis.